As a Relais & Chateaux hotel and restaurant, Blair Hill Inn embraces the vision of “making a better world through cuisine and hospitality.” We have made a conscious choice to preserve and share true culinary techniques and to eschew shortcuts that diminish excellence. We vow to share all that is good and beautiful in the wilds of inland Maine and to:
- offer cuisine that represents Maine and our local environment
- welcome our guests as friends, sharing our passion for “living well”
- cultivate relationships with local farmers, fishermen and foragers
- associate the finest tastes with nutrition to show how ‘fine cuisine’ and well-being go hand in hand
- develop the art of taking care of and being attentive to our guest’s in a personal way, with pleasure
The six-course tasting menus begin each spring when seeds are planted in our greenhouse and gardens. When cuisine is driven by what’s ripe from the gardens or from local farms and is artfully homemade, each course becomes pure pleasure.
Enjoyed while overlooking beautiful Moosehead Lake – dinning here is special. The bar & cocktail lounge, fireplaces and a huge porch where you can sit with your beverage and watch the sun set over the mountains and lake await you. Our staff is sincere and professional. The ambiance – haut country, has no snobbishness, just a mastery of fine service and pleasantness.