This third-floor guest room is a true, two-bedroom suite! The main bedroom feels as if you are in a cottage with a vaulted ceiling and five windows overlooking Moosehead Lake and the surrounding mountains. Better yet, we added a cushioned window seat at the front three windows. From this spot it feels as if you are a bird in a nest perched high above the gorgeous views surrounding you. It has a king size bed and offers intimate privacy. The second room is absolutely charming with a beautiful twin daybed with trundle, a window with views to the south and is perfect for an extra traveling companion or children.
There is a common dressing area with a large closet and double vanity. The en-suite bath has a deep soaking tub and separate shower with a slate sitting bench and glass door. A row of windows lets you enjoy the morning sunlight and evening star-filled skies from your soaking tub. Please note that the inn does not have an elevator but provides help with luggage.
Amenities for this 3rd floor suite include:
- Two bedrooms – one with a king bed and one with twin daybed with trundle
- Sleeps 2 – 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
- Vaulted ceiling in main room
- Cushioned window seat with gorgeous lake views in main room
- Dressing area with a double vanity sink
- Private bathroom with deep soaking tub and separate shower with built-in bench and glass door
- Samsung Smart TV and wireless high-speed internet access
- Nespresso coffee bar
- Refrigerator with snacks and refreshments
- A $25 breakfast fee per person, per day applies for more than 2 occupants