This corner guest room is simply lovely. Its décor is cottage-comfortable yet thoughtfully elegant. Ever so spacious and designed with a perfect sense of calm, Room 3 is as pretty as can be. The depth of the angled windows draws you into the northerly view of the lake and mountains where you can relax in comfortable chairs while enjoying the wood-burning fireplace. Set at the far end of the room underneath another window is a very chic day bed that is perfect for kicking back or to accommodate one extra traveling child or small adult. The 'cottage chic' en-suite bathroom with a tub set by the window, a separate glass-doored shower and the charming antique wicker custom vanity is delightful.
This room has the following amenities:
• 6 windows capturing Moosehead Lake, mountains and surrounding forest
• Wood burning fireplace
• Queen size, mahogany bed and a small child-sized day bed.
• Inviting sitting area
• ‘House Beautiful’ bathroom with a soaking tub with views to the stars
• A separate tiled shower with a custom built in bench and glass door
• HD plasma TV, DVD player, CD system and wireless high-speed internet access