Guest Room 8
with queen size bed & two twins
$398 per night/single or double occupancy + $30 per extra guest up to four total guests
This third floor guest room is a true, two-bedroom suite! The main bedroom feels as if you are in a cottage with a vaulted ceiling and five windows overlooking Moosehead Lake and the surrounding mountains. Better yet, we added a cushioned window seat at the front three windows. From this spot it feels as if you are a bird in a nest perched high above the gorgeous views surrounding you. It has a queen size bed and offers intimate privacy for a traveling couple. The second room is absolutely charming with two twin beds, a window with views to the south and is perfect for an extra traveling companion or up to two children.
There is a common dressing area with a large closet and double vanity as well as a beautiful white tiled bath with a claw foot soaking tub and a separate shower with a slate sitting bench and glass door. A row of windows lets you enjoy the morning sunlight and evening star-filled skies from your soaking tub.
Further details for Guest Room 8:
- Two bedrooms - one with a queen bed and one with two twins
- Sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Vaulted ceiling
- Cushioned window seat with gorgeous lake views
- Dressing area with a double vanity sink
- Private bathroom with deep soaking tub and separate shower with built-in bench and glass door
- HD plasma TV in each room, DVD, CD and Ipod station
- Wireless, high-speed internet access
- and of course, plush robes, thick towels, fresh flowers, all natural bath products and much more.
*Double Occupancy - $30 per additional guest not to exceed 4 guests total